- Kiro'o Games - Yaoundé (Cameroun) - 08/01/2020
- Type of contrat: Unlimited
- Deadline to register: 31th January 2020
- Job starts: March 2020
Kiro'o Games is the first video game creation studio in Cameroon. Our startup is expanding to realize the "Wallbreakers" vision to break the walls of our generation and create the Africa we want for us and our children.
We are hiring at the following 4 positions :
- 1 Administrative and Financial Assistant
- 1 web et Apps Android/IOS Developper
- 2 Game Developpers
Our local is located in Yaoundé, Cameroon, in the district of Biyemassi.
Follow the instructions on the page to apply :
1. Read the slide to see the job requirements and understand the activities of Kiro'o Games
If you have problem with this reader above, please follow this link
2. Do your personnality test
- Click on the button for the lower test
- Answer the questions
- When you get your results make screenshots of your personality and your stats
3. Fill out the technical form
Answer to the question on this link
4. Send us an email with the link of your CV
- Your full name
- Screenhots of your personnality test
- The job you want
- Your LinkedIn profile if you have one
- Your phone number (Whatsapp)and email
- Le link of your CV and Portfolio. PUT THEM ON Google drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, etc and send us link (be shure to setup the share permission).
NB: Your documents (CV, cover letter and others ...) must not be sent as attachments. Store them online (Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, ...) and simply mention in your application email, the link from which we can consult them. It is imperative to follow all these instructions to the letter, in which case your application will not be taken into account.
5. Recrutment Process
Your file will be analyzed and if you are compatible, you will have interview with the Lead of the service concerned during the period from 10th to 22th February 2020
You will be contacted if your profile matches our expectations. In Kiro'o, your recruitment is the subject of a collegial decision, during a complete process that guarantees objectivity and fairness. Only know-how and savoir-faire count for us.